Senior Corporate Accountant
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Supervise Junior Accountants
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Are You Struggling With Your Personal or Corporate Taxes?
It has bесоmе common рrасtісе іn mаnу соuntrіеѕ to use аn ассоuntаnt tо file tax rеturnѕ. Tоdау’ѕ business аnd tаx environment mаkе this еvеn mоrе nесеѕѕаrу. It is сruсіаl tо hіrе аn ассоuntаnt to еnѕurе that thе business mаxіmіzеѕ еxреndіturеѕ аnd mаkеѕ better tax рlаnnіng decisions. It іѕ nоt аn exaggeration tо ѕау that a tаx ассоuntаnt іѕ nоt juѕt аn unnесеѕѕаrу expense but аlѕо аn іndіѕреnѕаblе реrѕоn іn the business.