I have sold a property and the buyer is making the payments over a five year period. Do i need to pay the tax on my full capital gain right away? This will create a cash flow nightmare for me.
- Reducing Tax on Real Estate Sales in Canada August 12, 2019
- Instructions on How to pay Taxes to CRA August 12, 2019
- How to prepare a T5 Slip August 12, 2019
- How do I Make Income Tax Payments to the CRA for My Business? August 9, 2019
- Do I charge GST or HST on the sale of good and services to another province? August 9, 2019