I have sold a property and the buyer is making the payments over a five year period. Do i need to pay the tax on my full capital gain right away? This will create a cash flow nightmare for me.
- GTA Accounting Now Featured on Clutch May 16, 2019
- Tax Accounting Toronto Checklist: 20 Key Things to Do and When to Do Them April 23, 2019
- Quick Method of Tax Accounting to calculate GST/HST for IT Consultants January 14, 2019
- A tax saving outlook for Canadian small businesses January 14, 2019
- Tax implications for Canadians selling U.S. property January 14, 2019