Personal Tax Return Toronto

Are you worried about filing your personal tax returns?
We are a reliable accountant in Toronto helping you to ease
the burden of filing your tax returns.

Your Source for Accounting Services in Toronto

We know that accounting and tax matters involve a host of services. For instance, you may be a freelancer looking for help in managing your income and expenses. It could be that you need an accountants perspective for your startup or simply financial advice on how to manage your money better. GTA Accounting Professional Corporation is always here to offer you an all-rounded service. We have a wealth of tax experience and we’re always ready to deliver the best possible service.

Whether you want to file taxes on your own or you are unsure about what exemptions you qualify for, we’re happy to clarify everything and address all your concerns. One thing is certain, we’re always committed to offering 100% customer satisfaction. We are never satisfied until you are. Be guaranteed accuracy, timely response, security and confidentiality from GTA Accounting.

What We Do:

Our personal tax return services include:

  • Help you calculate all your tax obligations
  • Calculate capital gains tax and associated reliefs
  • Offer tax advice, planning and preparation services
  • Help you submit repayment claims
  • We offer help in tax disputes
  • Get help in identifying your allowances and exemptions

Why Choose GTA Accounting Professional Corporation?

GTA Accounting Professional Corporation specializes in personal tax filings and are fully equipped to address all your challenges. We recognize that you have unique needs that’s why all our services are customized for our clients.  Our Chartered Professional Accountant has experience in accounting, and taxation, you can come to us for your taxation needs.

Our Clients

We offer personal tax return services to a wide range of clients in Toronto. From self-employed individuals to consultants, entrepreneurs and directors of multinational companies, there’s no tax planning and preparation service that is too complex for our experts to handle. We are more than qualified to help you file your personal taxes. We have served clients in a variety of businesses such as real estate, property management, health care institutions and construction. We represent thousands of clients who need assurance, tax planning among other accounting services.

FTC (Foreign Tax Credits Or Deductions)

For all the taxes you paid in Canada, you can make a claim for foreign tax credit on your United States tax returns. If you are a green card holder or a U.S. citizen, you must file the 1040 form on yearly basis if you meet a certain income threshold. You may be subject to S.E. tax exemption if you reside in Canada and you are exempted by the Canadian U.S. social security agreement. You will have to file disclosure to this exemption with the 1040 Form.

Other than filing the 1040 Form every year, you may be subject to additional tax reporting. Additional tax reporting may apply if you are a beneficiary or if you own Canadian Mutual Funds. You are also subject to additional U.S. tax reporting if you own or are a beneficiary of Canadian RPPs, RESPs, RRSPs, and TFSAs.

Request More Information

Discover how we can help you be more organized and use real data to move your business to the next level.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Client Success Stories